Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Honor System...Old Ladies Steal too

THE Donald and I went to Wal-mart to do a bit of grocery shopping the other day.....THE Donald was super tired and didn't want to cruise around with me so he sat on the bench by the fountain drink and pastry concession stand. He was just minding his own business people watching when a little old lady walked up to him. This sweet little elderly lady leaned over and ask THE Donald "DO you want a drink young man?" THE Donald is so polite and told her "no thank you". This sweet little woman then went on to tell him the fountain drinks cost $1 but its on the honor system and she never pays, just gets a free drink every time she comes. THE Donald just cracked up laughing and almost couldn't tell me that a little old lady was trying to get steal a coke at Wal-mart..... She was a precious lady I wanted a pic with her lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am outspoken...I am little country...I love dogs...I hate snakes...I like to listen to TEXAS country...Red and Turquoise are my favorite colors...Live in a town of 168...I am independant...Love to travel...Friends what would I do with out them...I am hard headed but sensitive...I love Ft.Worth but only for the weekend...The Rodeo well I could stay all day...I talk too much...I love to dance...I hate suits and ties on a man...I love pick-up trucks...I get road rage on a regular basis...I love to hang out with my family...I hate fighting...Flowers well what girl doesn't like flowers...I love to sit and watch the team ropin!!!...I would do just about anything to help just about anyone...I am too trusting...I love KIDS...I have two tatoos...I love Dragonflies...Most people either love me or hate me!!!!...Pendelton well thats my favorite drink better than crown....Las Vegas sin city I love it!...I do Hair, permanent make-up, massage, and well oh eyelash extentions...